Wednesday, September 28, 2011

INTERIOR DESIGN : GATEWAY GARDEN HEIGHTS



 Client Approval


 Living Area

 Kitchen

 Entertainment Desk

 Ground

Bedroom



SCOPE OF WORK:
Full Interior Remodelling and Furnitures 
From bare unit to semi-American doll house finish.

Unit A708
Gateway Garden Heights
Robinsons Pioneer,
Mandaluyong City

DESIGNERS:
Gerardine T. Gonzalez
James A. Fuentes
FISHEYE MULTIMEDIA® 

*All designs, labor & materials by FISHEYEMULTIMEDIA*
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

TENANT/s:
Mr. & Mrs. Sergio and Malou Montoya - Brieva
West Covina, California

Referred by:
Ms. Vivian Masiglat- DIzon





1 comment:

  1. The condo unit (A708) featured in your website is just next to mine and so I was wondering how much it will cost me if you do the same with my unit. Also, since I am out of the country and only visit Manila in April/May of every year (for 3 weeks only), is it possible to have my unit done within that time period?

    Please let me know. I am really interested in your service. I tried emailing you using fisheyemultimedia@yahoo.com but it seems this email address is no longer valid.

    My email is ediboyd@yahoo.com

    thanks,
    edi

    ReplyDelete